Who wishes they had a time machine to go back and become an Instagram, TikTok or YouTube early adopter? What about being the first-ever blog in your niche? Can you imagine being there from the beginning?
Well, there is still time to dominate your niche with Pinterest’s newest feature: idea pins (previously called story pins)
Idea pins are getting explosive reach. They’re different than other types of Pinterest marketing, but you’ll get EVERYTHING you need to know to succeed with idea pins on Pinterest with this template purchase.
With this Pinterest idea pins template purchase, you will get 7 different designs to create and publish idea pins on Pinterest. These templates are drag-and-drop and designed in Canva.
Each of the 7 templates has a unique design. The page layouts are flexible and can be moved around and personalized to illustrate your idea.
WHAT YOU GET
- 7 story pin templates made in Canva
- Idea Pin Generation Workbook: Generate Dozens Of Ideas
Idea pins can be up to 20 pages long, and Pinterest recommends a minimum of 5 pages. Therefore, at a minimum, each template includes:
- A cover slide
- A standout point slide (such as “step 1: prepare”)
- A slide to elaborate the point
- A bold statement slide to get readers attention and break up story pin
- A call to action slide
See for yourself in this template tour:
- You DO NOT NEED a Canva pro subscription to access all elements included in these Pinterest idea pin templates.
- Photos in mockups are not included in designs.
- Designs have filler text and are to be filled with your original content.
Writing From Nowhere does not accept returns, exchanges or cancelations of digital products. To help every customer achieve success, I’ve made a Canva 101 YouTube series to walk you through common Canva frustrations and issues. Please email me if you have issues that can’t be resolved with that series or any of my resources. This purchase is for 1 person. You do not have permission to distribute, resell or share these designs.